eCommerce Product Listings Specialist for eBay, Amazon and other eCommerce sites (Redondo Beach)
We are looking for a motivated professional individual to manage our product catalogs on eBay and Amazon webstores and other marketplaces. Candidates must be tech-savvy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and have effective problem solving skills. This position requires the individual to manage content, product listing creation and update listings. Taking/editing photos using Photoshop a plus.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create and maintain enhanced product listings on eBay and Amazon webstores and other marketplaces;
- Create and maintain product data and descriptions;
- Optimize Product Listing to improve search (SEO) and sell through;
- Editing Product Images (Photoshop) a plus;
- Image photography – a plus;
- Identifying Unauthorized Resellers
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working with eBay and Amazon creating and optimizing product listings
- Experience with Rakuten and Big Commerce and other marketplaces or web platforms is a PLUS
- Must be Positive attitude, Self-Motivated, Detailed Oriented, Organized, with a Strong Work Ethic and able to follow directions
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel (to manipulate, compare, combine and represent data from various sources) and have HTML knowledge.
- Experience with Photoshop and photo editing a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a high degree of independence to priorities and complete projects
Please submit resume with your experience on Amazon and eBay for consideration.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time w/ initial 3 month introductory period. Will consider Part-Time employees with ample availability.
LOCATION: Redondo Beach, CA
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
HOURS: 9am-5pm (Monday -- Friday)