- » Smartphone Lanyards Protect Your Phone Like No Other Accessory
- » Gear Beast Gripkick Adds The ''Smart'' To Smartphone Grips
- » A Chat with One of the Best Smartphone Accessories Innovators
- » Win Over Your Valentine with the Perfect Smartphone Gifts
- » The Trendiest Smartphone Accessories for Your Next Trip
Fluffy Protein Pancakes: Muscle Building Recipes
Posted by Gear Beast on 25th Sep 2017
Fluffy Protein Pancakes
Regular exercise routines are essential for muscle growth, but what you eat is just as important. When people say, “abs are made in the kitchen,” they aren’t wrong! After working out is a crucial time to refuel your body with healthy and satisfying foods. Here is the first of three recipes for fueling your muscle growth.
Requiring few ingredients and minimal time, these pancakes are so delicious we could eat them all the time- not just after a workout. With 27 grams of protein per serving, they are ideal for your post workout replenish. Add some fresh berries and maple syrup for extra carbs.
Ingredients for 4 pancakes (1 serving):
- 2 eggs
- 40 g rolled outs
- 75 g low-fat cottage cheese
- Vanilla (ground
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan and cook the pancakes until golden brown.
- Top them with your favorite things!
*One serving of pancakes (without toppings) contains about 340 calories, 26g of carbohydrates, 27g of protein, and 13g of fat.