- » Smartphone Lanyards Protect Your Phone Like No Other Accessory
- » Gear Beast Gripkick Adds The ''Smart'' To Smartphone Grips
- » A Chat with One of the Best Smartphone Accessories Innovators
- » Win Over Your Valentine with the Perfect Smartphone Gifts
- » The Trendiest Smartphone Accessories for Your Next Trip
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes: Muscle Building Recipes
Posted by Gear Beast on 25th Sep 2017
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Regular exercise routines are essential for muscle growth, but what you eat is just as important. When people say, “abs are made in the kitchen,” they aren’t wrong! After working out is a crucial time to refuel your body with healthy and satisfying foods. Here is the second of three recipes for fueling your muscle growth.
You’ll only need two ingredients for this perfect post-workout meal. Note: if you cook the sweet potato in the microwave this becomes even faster and simpler to prepare. Make ‘em for yourself and indulge in the perfect snack!
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place sweet potato on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes, until it is soft.
- Cut the potato in half and scoop out most of the flesh, leaving a 4 mm. layer of potato. *but don’t throw away the tasty flesh- you can use it as an extra side dish or turn it into mashed sweet potatoes.
- Carefully crack an egg into each sweet potato half and bake your skins for another 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes.
*One serving contains about 400 calories, 60g of carbohydrates, 20g of protein, and 10g