- » Smartphone Lanyards Protect Your Phone Like No Other Accessory
- » Gear Beast Gripkick Adds The ''Smart'' To Smartphone Grips
- » A Chat with One of the Best Smartphone Accessories Innovators
- » Win Over Your Valentine with the Perfect Smartphone Gifts
- » The Trendiest Smartphone Accessories for Your Next Trip
Vegan Post-Workout Shake: Muscle Building Recipes
Posted by Gear Beast on September 25, 2017
Regular exercise routines are essential for muscle growth, but what you eat is just as important. When people say, “abs are made in the kitchen,” they aren’t wrong! After working out is a crucial time to refuel your body with healthy and satisfying foods. Here is the third of three recipes for fueling your muscle growth.
A chocolate shake is always delicious, and knowing that this one is a quick source of macronutrients makes it even better! You can prepare it at home before your workout and take it with you. There’s no protein powder in this recipe, just a healthy mix of carbs, protein, and fat to give your body the energy boost it needs.
Ingredients for one serving:
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 200 ml almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter (100% peanuts)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- Some grated vanilla
- Peel the bananas and blend them with the other ingredients until they turn into a creamy shake.
*One serving contains about 350 calories, 45g of carbohydrates, 12g of protein, and 11g