- » Smartphone Lanyards Protect Your Phone Like No Other Accessory
- » Gear Beast Gripkick Adds The ''Smart'' To Smartphone Grips
- » A Chat with One of the Best Smartphone Accessories Innovators
- » Win Over Your Valentine with the Perfect Smartphone Gifts
- » The Trendiest Smartphone Accessories for Your Next Trip
Protein Shakes - What's The Story Part II
Posted by Gear Beast on March 13, 2017
In a continuation of our Mini Series on Protein Shakes we explore how to make Protein Powder.
By making your own protein powder you have the option of putting into into just about anything!
Here is a quick and easy way to make your own Powder
- 3 cups (240 gm) instant nonfat dry milk, divided
- 1 cup (80 gm) old fashioned or instant dry oats
- 1 cup (142 gm) almonds
- Sweetener of your choice
- Place 1 cup instant dry milk, 1 cup oats, 1 cup almonds in blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Place remaining instant dry milk in blender and pulse just a few times until blended.
- Place in container and cover tightly. Keep at a cool room temperature if you use within 2 weeks - if storing longer store in the refrigerator so the nuts don't go rancid.
Each 1/2 cup-scoop has 140 calories and 10 grams of protein.
In our final section of this mini series we will share some recipes using the protein powder!