- » Smartphone Lanyards Protect Your Phone Like No Other Accessory
- » Gear Beast Gripkick Adds The ''Smart'' To Smartphone Grips
- » A Chat with One of the Best Smartphone Accessories Innovators
- » Win Over Your Valentine with the Perfect Smartphone Gifts
- » The Trendiest Smartphone Accessories for Your Next Trip
THE GEAR BEAST FAN PROGRAM
Posted by Gear Beast on February 14, 2017
Do you use Gear Beast products during training or exercising? If so, the Gear Beast Fan Program might be for you. We are looking for people who are passionate and motivated about fitness and exercise, use Gear Beast products and want to help spread the word about Gear Beast. To become a FAN simply visit our FAN page and complete the required information.
Fan Program Member Requirements:
- Physically Active
- Active on Social Media/Blog
Fan Program Member Responsibilities:
- Use Gear Beast products when training or working out
- Mention your Fan Program participation on social media
- Engage with Gear Beast on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and elsewhere by commenting on posts
- Post photos of you using Gear Beast products on the Gear Beast pages and your own pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and elsewhere.
- Post Reviews of Gear Beast products on various sites (written and/or video)
- Provide feedback to Gear Beast on new products
- Promote Gear Beast!
Fan Program Member Benefits:
- Free Gear Beast product(s) upon joining
- Each Fan Program Member will be provided with a unique coupon code. Anyone who makes a purchase on gearbeast.com with this code will receive a 10% discount
- Opportunity to hear about new Gear Beast products first
- Opportunity to test prototypes and provide feedback
To register for the fan program click here!
This program is eligible to people living in the United States and Canada at this time. This program has limited capacity and enrollment may be temporarily suspended at any time. Participation in the program is at the complete discretion of Gear Beat and Gear Beast reserves the right to terminate participation in the program for any reason.