|Fashion, Protection and Function in an Easy to Use Case|
The Gear Beast iPhone Wallet Case is constructed of High Quality Synthetic Leather and durable TPU that is designed to both create a refined, stylish look as well as provide protection. Available in a range of stylish colors, this case is the perfect complement for your Samsung Galaxy or Note smartphone.
|360-Degree Protection for your iPhone|
The Galaxy Folio Wallet Case protects your screen against dirt, scratches, and daily wear and tear. The durable TPU case features 4-sided protection and covers the corners of your Android (Most common point of impact when a phone is dropped). The TPU is soft and flexible to allow for easy installation of your smartphone.
|Easy to Use Case|
Gear Beast iPhone Wallet Case is a folio style case that features:
1) THREE CARD SLOTS for cash, credit and debit cards
2) TRANSPARENT ID SLOT for easy access to your Photo ID
3) TWO LARGE INNER POCKET for carrying cash, coupons, valet tickets and any other basics
4) INNER POCKET SNAP to keep your valuables separated from your phone
5) MAGENETIC FASTENER that allows you to quickly secure and access your case without any hassle
6) REMOVABLE WRIST STRAP for additional convenience
7) BUILT-IN STAND to provide adjustable viewing angles for watching movies, games, TV shows, or just sending texts
Specifically designed for Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus and Note 8, this slim and form-fitted iPhone wallet case provides easy access to all buttons, camera, speakers and connectors
Posted by Dave on
I stumbled across this particular case on Amazon. I ordered the purple one for my wife. I liked it so much I got the black one for myself. Now, I'm ordering another one of each for backups down the road. It is so hard to find a case with a snap closure, that alone is a major selling point. The extra card slots are very much needed and welcome! Having 2 pockets for cash and receipts is great! I really like having a flat piece of leather up against the screen when closed too; so many other cases put your cards against the screen, which does etch the glass over time. Thanks for designing an intelligent case for real world use!